Monday 22 October 2012

My Pinboard + How To Make One!!

THIS IS MY PINBOARD!! I love it alot, and it inspires me to do AWESOME STUFF!!
If you think my pinboard is pretty snazzy too, HERE IS HOW TO MAKE ONE!

Difficulty: (=^;^=) (=^; 1.5 out of 5 kitty cats

U will need:
A cheap pinboard, which you can get from a craft store or a discount store (I got mine from Spotlight for about $10! Love a bargain!)
Some stuff that inspires you and can easily be stuck onto your pinboard.

How 2 Make It:
1. The first step is definitely the most fun! Here you have to decorate your pinboard with all your crap (haha kidding, I am sure your stuff is lovely!) See below for some ideal objects to put on your board.

2. Now all you have to do is secure it to a wall with some picture hanging strips which you can find at craft stores or maybe even supermarkets, I think! If you can't decide where to hang your board, see below for ideas!

PLACES TO HANG A PINBOARD:
Above your desk
On your door, so you can be inspired when you wake up!
Above your bed (but make sure you secure the board well because you don't want it falling during the night! Ouchies!

THINGS TO PUT ON A PINBOARD:
Feathers
Photos of your buddies and family
Origami (if you look closely, you can see an origami penguin, heart and windmill on mine!)
A dream-catcher (I love these!)
Neclaces (they add a bit of bling!)
Perfume samples (sounds weird, I know, but at least they smell good)
Ribbons (this could mean the present-type ribbons or the award-type ribbons. Or both!)

By Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment