Monday 5 November 2012

AMAZING BOOK REPORT!!!

Ok, lets just go over all the stuff we've covered so far on this little blog:
- Art and craft
- Website reviews
- How-tos

So it's kind of about time that we did a Book Review! Yay, 'cos everyone likes books! (I think...)

Just yesterday I picked up a pretty sweet book called 'Patterns in Fashion' by Macarena San Martin.
I picked it up because it had translations in French and German, which is kinda fancy, and it comes with a cool CD with 50 PATTERNS/DESIGNS!!!

Anyway, so I bought the book (for $19.99) and I opened it to find pages of gorgeous fabric designs and outfits which featured them! Starry eyed with amazement, I flicked through to find EVEN MORE PATTERNS! AND MORE! AND MORE!
Ok, I think I'm getting a little bit overwhelmed with happiness.
But surely all you nice, creative, fashion-loving people out there can understand what I am trying to describe? This book is like the Bible.

Ooops, I almost forgot!
It looks like this:




















And now I'm just gonna show you guys my three favourite patterns, just so you get an idea of whats inside:





U BETTER BUY 'PATTERNS IN FASHION'!!!

By Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment