Friday 16 November 2012

(Yet another) website review!!!

Hurrah! I'm so happy to be writing yet another website reveiw!
And this time, it's Rookie!
This website (www.rookiemag.com) is the website for a teen mag created by the well known fashion guru Tavi Gevinson, who shot to fame at the age of 11 with her Style Guru fashion blog.

Rookie features amazing and informative articles about life art and craft, inspiration, DIY, nostalgia, cool ideas to decorate your room and much more. All of the articles and the layout of the website reflect Tavi Gevinson's cool, unusual and quirky style.

This si the Rookie logo:
I actually think that Rookie, being a long-time favourite of mine, was part of what gave Priscilla and I inspiration to start this blog. I am actually flicking between Rookie and Happy Hamburgers right this minute!

I suggest you definitely, totally, most absolutely check out Rookie.
It's pretty, it's cool, it's inspirational, and what can I say? It was created by Tavi Gevinson. THE Tavi Gevinson. Yeah.

www.rookiemag.com

By Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment